Jumat, 25 Februari 2011

Hexagon Block Bag in Red sighted at Sew Pieceful Quilting in Tomahawk Wisconsin

I made a trip in Mondays snow storm to find fabric for a special project I am working on. I went north to Sew Pieceful Quilting in Tomahawk WI. I found exactly what I was looking for and MORE . . .


There was a group of ladies in the back room and as I was introduced my eye went straight to this bag! It's made from my Scrap-bags Hexagon Block Bag Pattern.  This is Ruth Ann R the recipient of this little gem. It was a gift from her cousin, Jane R. of Estes Park, Colorado. Ruth Ann said she really likes the bag and that it's functional and holds a lot for it's size. I like how her cousin customized it with a toggle button rather than the snap. It's a nice touch!

Ruth Ann it was so nice to meet you and thank you for letting me take advantage of the photo op!







The Scrap-bags Hexagon Block Pattern is available in your local quilt or fabric shop, as well as online to be mailed or as a downloadable pattern.